Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My wonderful parents had a really nice time. They deserve it.
Silly Amelia she always has a dance or funny face to show the camera. Brian and Ivan's little girl.
I must say Brian really out did himself everything turned out wonderful.
We had a fabulous orange Bomb dessert with blood orange sorbet and caramel ice cream with a meringue and caramel sauce on top. Yum is was so good.
We are really grateful to those that made it out to celebrate with us and we really missed those that could not make it.

2 comments:

Perez Family said...

wow, what an awesome party! The table looks great - are those CD's with your Dad's pic on them? What a cute idea. and the dessert... YUM!!!

Sisters Produce said...

Hey Kelly- I found your blog while blog hopping- Your family has grown up so much. I think the last time I saw you we were out side a Ventura restaurant and our oldest boys were just babies.

Okay so I have a brother-in-law that is dating a Lowry in Orange County. I have not met her but she has some older children.... His name is Robert and they have been seeing each other for about a year maybe more.
I know you guys are related some how because Robert has said she is from Ojai. I am just wondering how you are related to her.
Anyway, I am happy to have found your blog.-Larin