Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my ever grateful and giving father and for those of you that know him you will think the same. I only wish I could be more like him. I love you Dad. Also Happy Father's Day to Stephen who is such a perfect and caring father to the boys. We love you so much. Here are a few pictures from our very special day to recognise the fathers in our life. Mick already starting to want to be like daddy on the skateboard.
Has to carrier it wherever Joseph and Stephen go.
Wow he always impresses me on his ramps.
My dad Joseph and I made Grandpa Banana Muffins for his favorite dessert and we picked him out a nice tie.
Joseph also helped me make daddy's favorite dessert cheesecake, we were busy after church
Joseph couldn't wait to give daddy his gift, Joe picked him out a very nice journal and he drew a picture of the three of them in it, also last Sunday they made special ties for him to wear to church this Sunday they were pretty funny with pictures of them glued on it and all kinds of buttons.
After church the three boys daddy posing his awarding winning ties.
Joe wants to learn to do this so bad but doesn't really want to take the time to do it. He just wants it to come just like that, snap.
I love this picture he always wants Stephen to help him.


4 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so excited to see you blogging! I love the Father's Day tie; too funny/cute.

Jenny J said...

we miss you guys!

Scott and Amber said...

We miss you too! I love that I can see most of the ward by blogging! Hopefully we can visit lots too :)

Perez Family said...

I love that you're blogging too... and love that you figured out how to post pics!! It really is easier than it looks, isn't it? That pic of Stephen with his tie and the two boys is so precious! I love the one of your dad with the muffins too :)